• Fixed a minor memory leak in the Far file loading system.
• Fixed a random crash when the Repo Man zaps an item. Also fixes a similar crash with the Clown Catchers.
• The Room mood bar was occasionally overdrawing to the left, most notably in a room containing an indoor swimming pool.
• Reduced CPU usage while the game is paused.
• The number of open files allowed has been increased dramatically to facilitate user add-ons (ie, downloadable objects and skins). If this limit is exceeded, a fatal alert is displayed.
• The software does not properly redraw the game screen after a hardware "wake from sleep". This is a known issue, but will not be fixed.
• House Party only: A maximum of 99 neighborhoods may now be created (previously only 9 were allowed).
Classic and Mac OS X
• The Sims
• Mac OS X 10.0.3 or higher
• Mac OS 8.6 or higher with CarbonLib 1.2.5 or higher