|Downloads This Version
|Downloads of All Time
zxsp-osx is a ZX Spectrum simulator for MacOS X. Currently it supports .sna and .z80 files, machines from ZX Spectrum 16k to +2 and superior sound. Additional goodies are speed control and Z80 and Ay register display. This is a preview version and far from complete. Updates will be available frequently.
• Generic emulation of the b&w machines:
• Jupiter Ace: generic memory (3K), keyboard, audio and video decoding. virtual taperecorder loads and saves .tap files.
• ZX81: generic memory (16K), keyboard, audio, and highres SLOW/FAST video decoding. instant load/save works, virtual taperecorder load works, but not saving.
• ZX80: generic memory (4K), keyboard, audio, and highres video decoding. instant load/save works, virtual taperecorder load works, but not saving.
• Frequent crash when switching between models fixed
• Inves Spectrum+ fixed and in again.
• This preview version is recommended for all who already loaded previous preview versions.
Universal Binary (PPC/Intel)
• Mac OS X 10.5 (Universal)
• Mac OS X 10.4 (Universal)
• Mac OS X 10.3.9
• Older versions are available from k1.dyndns.org