K'lia was written mainly to familiarize myself with the marathon data formats in the hope that I might be able to create a map editor at some point. While I am far from that goal, this project has been an excellent first step and will likely serve as the base of another program or perhaps a way to import files from maps that have already been merged.
When writing K'lia my goal was to create classes that were extremely easy to use and to keep a strict adherence to the MVC architecture, which as anyone who has seen my other projects would tell you, I have difficulty doing. I think this time I got it right.
• Buffering code increases speed at normal to wide zooms hugely, extreme close ups still drawn on the fly
• Map Inspector has been added for examining objects and polygons Object placement was incorrect by about 1/8th world unit, fixed
• Problems with zooming moving the view around are fixed
• Maps built with pfhorte should open and display correctly (still can't open Forge unmerged files)
• Maps that had exit polygons were drawing incorrectly (may need to toss out prefs to fix completely)
• When selecting teleporters, the destination will show up orange on the map
• Monster names and other marathon data now kept in plists within the application package
Mac OS X Only
• Mac OS X 10.2 or greater, works in 10.3