The Lords of Terror, Hatred, and Destruction lurk once more in the bowels of the world, their vile blood galvanized with the thirst for revenge against the Heroes who have thwarted their dark reign.
Can the stalwart Paladins, lightning-quick Assassins, and ferocious Barbarians rise to this new challenge? The call has been made, so come join the adventure once again!
Please note: this game is PowerPC only. It will work with Intel Macs running up to Mac OS X 10.6.8 under Rosetta. It will not work with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
• Ignoring players is now saved between sessions of the game. All ignores are now written out to disk (file: 'ignorelist'). This feature can be toggled by issuing the command '/ignorepersist'.
• Users can now filter messages based on content by issuing the command '/filtermsg '. To unfilter content issue the command '/unfiltermsg '. (The maximum length of a filter pattern is 128 characters)
• Users can now set their home channel by issuing a new Battle.net chat command '/home ' while in the Battle.net chat interface.
• Users can return to their home channel at any time by issuing the command '/home' while in the Battle.net chat interface.
• Fixed a known dupe method.
• Fixed another issue where players were able to stack auras in an unintended way.
• Fixed a bug where Mercenaries wouldn't have multiple auras active when they should have.
• Fixed an issue where players could create games prefixed with color codes.
• Potentially fixed an issue where players would be disconnected when watching the cinematics when in a Battle.net game.
• Fixed an issue where the game would crash when running in windowed mode with sound disabled and the game tried to play a cinematic.
Mac OS X 10.2 or later.
Diablo II: Lord of Destruction (US English version only),